Mcdonalds - Disability Parking

Look in Nogales for top story.writer is Jack H.

Scholnick. which happens to be me. it is an article that describes McDonalds lack of responsibilities for all who visits their Franchise on Mariposa RD which is mandated by the 501c. The Article that I did is getting a lot of attention in Santa Cruz County AZ, From Families, and their Special Needs Family member or member's.

This has to be addressed. James your District Supervisor, has been notified on several occasions, to no avail. he gives one meal to us, which we could care less about. You are mandated to make sure that the signs are in place, that there is wheel chair access, Tables are good for wheel chairs, and that the parking Spaces are not taken by Employees or Customers without Disabilities.

It is time for you to do something about, instead of passing the Buck to the Franchise owner, who could care less. My next step will be to file a civil rights Discrimination case and Civil Rights claim against along with the Civilians in our County.

I do not want to do so, but we are tired of being ignored.Let us work together to solve this issue.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Handicapped Parking Lot
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #628480 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mcdonalds? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 29, 2015 #977965

You should be eating better food than that.McDonalds will kill ya.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mcdonalds. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mcdonalds.
Filing a new complaint about