Look in Nogales International.com for top story.writer is Jack H.
Scholnick. which happens to be me. it is an article that describes McDonalds lack of responsibilities for all who visits their Franchise on Mariposa RD which is mandated by the 501c. The Article that I did is getting a lot of attention in Santa Cruz County AZ, From Families, and their Special Needs Family member or member's.
This has to be addressed. James your District Supervisor, has been notified on several occasions, to no avail. he gives one meal to us, which we could care less about. You are mandated to make sure that the signs are in place, that there is wheel chair access, Tables are good for wheel chairs, and that the parking Spaces are not taken by Employees or Customers without Disabilities.
It is time for you to do something about, instead of passing the Buck to the Franchise owner, who could care less. My next step will be to file a civil rights Discrimination case and Civil Rights claim against along with the Civilians in our County.
I do not want to do so, but we are tired of being ignored.Let us work together to solve this issue.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- No disability parking
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Handicapped Parking Lot
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'll admit to falling for the good-enough-for-a-food-truck ad to save others the trouble. Out of the box with rotting lettuce, mayonnaise that had gone clear it had been in..."
- "8 months my family and I did not go to McDonald due to poor customer service, not getting to correct order etc. Tonight I decide to give it another chance...."
- "October 2, 2015 ....Went for a snack at the McDonalds on Yonge Street in Downtown Toronto....While waiting for my order I took a picture of the Employee making my delicious..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer. So here's..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."