Look in Nogales International.com for top story.writer is Jack H.
Scholnick. which happens to be me. it is an article that describes McDonalds lack of responsibilities for all who visits their Franchise on Mariposa RD which is mandated by the 501c. The Article that I did is getting a lot of attention in Santa Cruz County AZ, From Families, and their Special Needs Family member or member's.
This has to be addressed. James your District Supervisor, has been notified on several occasions, to no avail. he gives one meal to us, which we could care less about. You are mandated to make sure that the signs are in place, that there is wheel chair access, Tables are good for wheel chairs, and that the parking Spaces are not taken by Employees or Customers without Disabilities.
It is time for you to do something about, instead of passing the Buck to the Franchise owner, who could care less. My next step will be to file a civil rights Discrimination case and Civil Rights claim against along with the Civilians in our County.
I do not want to do so, but we are tired of being ignored.Let us work together to solve this issue.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- No disability parking
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Handicapped Parking Lot
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "What my son found eating his 6 piece chicken nuggets. Looks like a fried hair. ..."
- "We stopped at the McDonalds on Valrico and State Rd. 60 in Seffner, FL. We didn't ask for much. However, our Double 1/4 lb. burger was clearly uncooked IT WAS..."
- "McDonald's on Shelby drive and Getwell is by far the worst Mcdonald's that I have ever been to! The lobby is suppose to open at 5AM and it is NEVER..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."