Nogales, Arizona

Look in Nogales International.com for top story.writer is Jack H.

Scholnick. which happens to be me. it is an article that describes McDonalds lack of responsibilities for all who visits their Franchise on Mariposa RD which is mandated by the 501c. The Article that I did is getting a lot of attention in Santa Cruz County AZ, From Families, and their Special Needs Family member or member's.

This has to be addressed. James your District Supervisor, has been notified on several occasions, to no avail. he gives one meal to us, which we could care less about. You are mandated to make sure that the signs are in place, that there is wheel chair access, Tables are good for wheel chairs, and that the parking Spaces are not taken by Employees or Customers without Disabilities.

It is time for you to do something about, instead of passing the Buck to the Franchise owner, who could care less. My next step will be to file a civil rights Discrimination case and Civil Rights claim against along with the Civilians in our County.

I do not want to do so, but we are tired of being ignored.Let us work together to solve this issue.

Review about: Handicapped Parking Lot.

I liked: No disability parking.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Submit review

Comments

You should be eating better food than that.McDonalds will kill ya.