Midwest City, Oklahoma
2.7

I have eaten at mcdonalds for years and I could not believe the customer service and the food I paid for as well as the time it took to even get my food. To make it even ridiculious is that I didnt even get all my food.

My children were crying and ready to get home so as I could even get napkins or ketchup. I would like my whole order replaced but I am not sure if they could even get my whole order correct I love mcdonalds escpecially the mocha frappe but this time of trying to get dinner and go home was a big disappointment. I had ordered 2 kids meal cheeseburger with a 4 piece nugget with choc. milks and a double quarter pounder meal large with a dr.

pepper, and a big mac meal large size with a dr.pepper and an order of 3 cookies and 2 large Mocha frappe. Yes agreed alot but I have been to many different locations that had no problem with time or missing items.

I didnt get the quater pounder or the 4 piece nuggets as well as missed one fry and the fries were cold and my sodas were watered down this is what I had to pay for. WOW I probably will give mcdonalds a break and just go to burger king.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: In my opinion I should get what I paid for to be able to eat hot and fresh..

McDonalds Pros: Mocha frappe.

McDonalds Cons: Service and missing products as well as time.

Comments

#1204443

You are disappointed with McDonald's, that is really unbelievable.

McDonalds Reviews