7025 SE 15th St, Midwest City, OK 73110, USA
1.6
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Scheduled my grandfaughter's birthday party. Spoke with Krista (sp).

After agreeing on the time of the party, I was informed by her that there is a $25 deposit which i later paid, and they would set up for the party, there would be a host/hostess, and the 1st 10 happy meals were free. I arrived on the day @4pm because the party time arranged was to be 4:30pm-5:30pm. I spoke with Jasmine who said they had the party set up for 3pm and we never showed, and now she's off, but let her talk to her manager,Becca after attempting to contact Krista(sp) with no success. After 20+ minutes of Jasmine having to find Becca she comes back to the playroom for a count of kids (12).

She then goes to ring it up and brings me a bill for $111.86. We reluctantly paid as guests were alrrady there. We had noone as a host. It was from my understanding that Rebecca,the manager, gave my son permission to host the party because he is a employee thereand eas working at the time, which is the very reason we chose to have the party there.

Halfway through the party my son was threatened a write up for not being behind the counter working, so he had to leave the party area, although being charged a $40 host fee. I am then informed by Jasmine that my $25 deposit cannot be found in the safe. After speaking to Rebecca,I eventually had my deposit returned. Nearing the end of the party time we request the cake that was also promised by the initial person whom I spoke with, Krista(sp).

A cake was then sent back to us that was ugly and frozen (see attached pic). Luckily we brought our own cake since the one provided was not edible. Needless to say, this was a disaster of a 1st birthday party for my grandaughter, family, and friends. I am hoping to not only make you aware of the lack of professionalism, but also the lack of communication within your store which started this world wind of chaos.

I was unable to fully enjoy my grandaughter's party due to dealing with issue after issue. In conclusion I feel we could have just very easily agreed to meet st the McDonald's in the playroom and not went through the party planner and all the difficulties we encountered by doing so.

Comments

Wow....that is an ugly-ass cake.

Contact Corporate and they will forward to franchise owner.