Appleton, Wisconsin
2.4

I often find myself at McDonalds to buy a dipped cone. I like to go through the drive through to acquire my comes.

But often I desire to get more than one. So I will get one, eat it, then go get another. Because cones are best freshly made. But I have been told to *** off, I've been flipped off, and threats of the police have been made to me.

I sometimes use these oppritunites to rid useless coins. However annoying, nothing I have done is illegal. However, I am always treated with hostility. I spend a lot of money there and I feel I should be able to get what I want in whatever way I choose.

The only way I affect them is through their timed response.

But I get verbally assulted. But they are the only McDonalds that serve dipped cones.

Preferred solution: Stop being threatened.

Mcdonalds Pros: Dipped cones.

Mcdonalds Cons: Service.

Comments

Irving, Illinois, United States #897976

I hear in Appleton, Wisconsin you can get your cone dipped at one of the many *** bars :)

Next time take your parents with you and you might receive adult type treatment. Why on earth would anybody want two cones, one right after the other?

That sounds like something only a little kid would do., plus not being very healthy.