This is the manner in which our flag is being displayed at the 1420 Eastchase Parkway location in Fort Worth, Texas this morning. It is getting a lot of attention on social media and I assure you it is not complimentary. I am an owner of a group of restaurants and a 40 year industry professional. I am going to give McDonald's the benefit of the doubt and assume that this is a single franchisee decision you are unaware of.

You have now been made aware. We will continue to watch this locations irreverance of the flag, awaiting your response.

Respectfully,

Brent Johnson

brent@riomambo.com

{{Redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Customer Care.

I liked: Your product and concepts consistency.

Comments

I HAVE THE UPMOST RESPECT FOR THE AMERICAN FLAG. I HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR THE DISPICABLE MAN WHO HOLDS THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN THE LAND WHO LIKES TO GRAB LADIES BY THE SCHUMER.

That is pathetic. Using the flag in a manner meant to display distress or a life-death situation ; all the while these fools enjoy the liberty and protection of The United States of America.

The only true distress I see there is a McDonald's "restaurant" ; a 3rd class eating establishment at best. This particular franchise has yet to learn to avoid mixing politics with business ( a childish error on their part ). I think we should wipe up some of the loyal American blood that's been spilled for that flag and soak these creeps in it.

Question : where are the stars in the blue field ? Is this a real flag or an imitation missing a few details in a pitiful attempt to avoid responsibility or repercussions ?

to Anonymous #1594206

Read the other comments. The OP admitted to using photoshop to make it appear that the flag was disrespected.

She slandered a business to drive away customers so they can go to her restaurants in dugust.

If anything I would avoid her restaurants. She is the one disrespecting the flag and the dishonest one.

Who cares? Seriously.

Who cares? I support them doing this. It makes the racists angry and I enjoy that.

I wouldn't care if they burned the flag. That flag is a symbol of hatred and racism.

to MeMyself #1594203

If you have plans to burn the flag, please remember to wrap yourself tightly in it before you strike the match. Bye ! Option 2 - leave the country, today.

If it had been up to me, I would have liked to have had Barack Obama be president for another term. He was the best president the country ever had. He was Half Chocolate and Half Vanilla, representative of all of the people.

to TickleMeMcHomeless #1594200

That is against the law. But I guess it wouldn't bother you any to disobey The Constitution of The United States of America.

(have you heard of it ? ) George Washington (heard of him?) was opposed from day-1 to more than 2 terms (for good reasons). Barack Hussein Obama no more represented me than did Mao Tse-Tung and Idi Amin Dada.

But I and persons like myself accepted the duly elected and sworn President (because it is the law) despite our personal distaste for the man (I'm old enough to remember a few more who weren't too great anyhow and B.H. O'Bummer is on that list.) Typical of you people to skirt the law in order to get "your way" whatever that is.

This is not an isolated case. I called this location and they have a scripted BS response.

This is an incident in GA as well this year. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.11alive.com/amp/article%3fsection=news&subsection=local&headline=upside-down-american-flag-at-georgia-mcdonalds-goes-viral&contentId=85-530707813

I do have no respect for the flag with Trump as president.

to Anonymous #1594190

Idiot, that is not the President's personal flag. Hundreds of thousands of Americans a whole lot better than you have died and been maimed for that flag.

You must respect the flag and the nation even if you don't like the leadership.

Especially if you don't like the leadership ; the nation remains. Next time run a better candidate and quit acting like babies.

to Anonymous #1594208

Calling someone an idiot because you disagree with them. What are you like nine or something?

SunnyBorderColIie

I have a confession to make. I used photoshop to make it appear like Mcdonald's had their flag upside down.As stated I am an owner of a group of restaurants.

I was hoping to drive away business from Mcdonalds so that more people can come to my place. But not Mcdonald's is threatening to take legal action and me to court if I do not admit to the truth.

to SunnyBorderColIie #1589510

Then you deserve to have your restaurant go out of business, as it is you who is disrespecting the US flag, not them.

to FragrantNumbat #1594228

agreed

to SunnyBorderColIie #1589650

Who put you up to this?!? I checked with OP.

No photoshop! Your screen name doesn’t exactly identidy you!

to Alysiam #1590131

Maybe you are right, but there have been people using this site to get others fired and or to hurt a competitor.

to SunnyBorderColIie #1594195

Baloney.

I don't thank that any disrespect was intended. It was probably just your typical McDonald's employee that set up that flag.

Just think, if they can't even follow simple instructions on how you want them to make your sandwich, how can you expect them to do something as complicated as raising up the American Flag the correct way.

Actually, this Dispicable company disrespects America every day with the way that the run their "restaurants" and the extremely unhealthy food that they serve to people. Shame On You McDonald's and God Bless America!

to NervousAndSuspiciousBackpacker #1591420

God Bless American & EVERYWHERE Else!!

to Anonymous #1594193

Right you are, citizen. Hang on to your faith in both beliefs !

This is a blessed nation but under attack from pathogens like any living breathing thing.

It is our duty to make every effort to see that she stays healthy and lives long (as I promised a 95 years old WW2 sailor on his deathbed). America, God, and Grandpa !