34814 Pacific Hwy S, Federal Way, WA 98003, USA

11/06/18 McDonalds #31668 Order#44 I ordered a Classic Meal Deal charged $8.89 should have been charged $6.61 When I explained it to the crew member that took my order, she understood and instead of correcting it gave my second order $6 off. When she did this the manager Emma walked back told me the price was correct the first time.

I had asked to speak to another manager so I could show them the ad for $6. The crew member tried to explain what happen but she continued to state the price was correct at $8.89 and she said if I didn't like it to leave because she can refuse service and call police. I asked to speak to another manager again so I could show them the ad for $6, She refused for anyone else to speak and said the police was coming.

When the police came she stated I was trying to get free food I never mentioned free food in the conversation she refused to give back Halloween coupons. The Tacoma receipt is the correct price.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Reason of review: police was call on me and manager was wrong.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

McDonalds Cons: Failure to honor advertising price, Manager not helpful, Rude workers, Manager called police if though she was in the wrong.

Comments