Toronto, Ontario

Okay so my fries were cold so I asked if i could please get some new ones and the waiter snatched my bag spit on the fries and threw the bag at me after I already paid. I found this very disrespectful.

The next day I went in asking for an apology I said I understood if they were having a rough day or something but I would simply like a confirmed apology and maybe even a refund.

The restaurant refused and kicked me out. That's ridiculous that they kicked me out after they spit on my food and acted very very rude to me. I will never go there again. This complaint is about McDonalds.

I went back today. I again got cold food. This time another employee was working at the restaurant. When I complained right in front of me he put his hands down his pants jacked off and than gave me my fries.

I can understand if they are having a rough day. I should have at least gotten an apology or refund.

This restaurant was rude to me twice. The first time they spat on my food. Than a man put his seman on my food. What next?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments

Yeah, right. This complaint is true and I am the Queen of Pennsylvania.

I always knew your husband's job was janitor and now I have proof.

You *** ants are so ***...get a life already...

Wow. It looks like MrsLea01 is having another argument with herself.

MrsLea

To you below, STOP USING MY USERNAME AND PRETENDING TO BE ME!!

Shutup Ethan! Before my husband got his janitor job at Wal-Mart he used to work at a mayonnaise packaging plant. I find this remark very offensive and I will be telling my husband who will demand that McDonalds apologize for this post and apologize to me for banning me from their stores for stealing ketchup and salt packets.

"When I went to complain the manager kicked me out of the store and told me not to come back our he would purposely rub his *** in my bun(hamburger bun) and *** on my burger and have a lady menstrate on it."

So that is what the "mayo" really is. I knew it tasted kind of funny.

That was hilarious.

"What next?"

I don't know. A*n*a*l cream pie?

:grin You're so full of ***, it's squirting out of your ears.