54 Kenmount Rd, St. John's, NL A1B1W2
1.5

I order my meal and nicely asked for mc chicken sauce at the speaker so it wouldnt be a big deal for the lazy birch to bend down and get it but when I get to the window a supervisor at topsail road McDonalds on over nights at that I asked if the sauce was in the bag and she said no its not in the bag as your suppose to ask for it at the speaker I said I did and make the best of it she said something over her breath as just cause she hates her life there was absolutely no need to be ignorant to me something needs to be done about her as i wont be going there again as this is the 3rd time shes been ignorant like that please do something about this staff member..

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Reason of review: Manger being ignorant.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

McDonalds Cons: Very disrespectful.

• Ignorance

Comments

You see, if you had carried your asset inside of the "restaurant" and ordered your meal at the counter, you could have been sure that you had received your "secret sauce".

@Anonymous

They keep he recipe secret because they don't want the Health Department to shut them down.

McDonalds Reviews