Las Vegas, Nevada

Good Evening,

Prior to ordering, I explained to the counter worker I was not familiar with their menu and process, that I needed to order happy meals for my child to obtain the Pet's Life toys. The counter person rushed through my order, confused most of it, overcharged me and then became rude when I inquired about the payment amount. Carlos the manager came over, I explained with details, he said he would handle it. During the period of Carlos making the corrections and processing the partial refund, the counter worker that was now standing behind Carlos who made that errors began to heckle me with laughing and making facial expressions. I then addressed Carlos about her actions and he immediately sided with his employee and became rude to me. I then asked for a full refund and departed. Please do not patronize the Windmill and Eastern location in Las Vegas, Nevada. I will also post on all other social media networks.

Store: #14641

Date: July 31, 2016

Time: 4:23pm

Order: #34

Ticket Total: $10.65

Mike

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Call from corp office .

McDonalds Cons: Employee feedback.

Comments

#1193095

And when did you join the human race?

McDonalds Reviews