27951 Walker South Rd, Walker, LA 70785, USA
Featured Not resolved

McDonald’s in Livingston Parish in Walker, La by the interstate. I pull up at like 4:35 like always.

Nobody answer the intercom. So I pulled around and and it was a white truck waiting for they food. They received it so I pulled toward to place a order. A white lady in her 40’s or 50’s had her headset around her neck.

She looked at me and walked pass the window and went towards the back. So I waited for 5 mins thinking she was gonna come to the window because she looked right at me. Then it had another younger black girl looked at me out the corner of her eyes and try not to look anymore. So by me seeing that I started video taping this incident because this third time this happen on my way to work.

So while I’m taping her I knocked on the window assuming she didn’t hear my horn. She completely ignored that I was knocking. So I backed up to back window and saw no one. I pulled back up and there were both of them just talking.

So I keep recording then pulled off. 12 minutes of my time and no breakfast. Something has to be done because I email before and same thing is still happening.

So how many others this happening to and nothing is getting done? I will follow up if I don’t receive a email or call in a couple of days.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Customer Care.

Comments

Dude this is so sad. How sad does your life have to be that you take a video of people ignoring you at McDonalds?

Do you think these people care? If they get fired I'm sure they would actually be happy lmao. Please, get a life. Just leave.

There are so many other places you can go.

Why did you waste so much of your time to do this? The United States is really sad.

to hfgs #1588496

And you took your time to read it and respond. Your life must be sad.

You’re just a pathetic individual to find a post to bash. Lo-life

NinePheasant
to Anonymous #1591658

It takes more time recording than it does reading.

NinePheasant
to hfgs #1591657

He is a very sad and childish person. What is worse about his is he is referring to a grown woman as a girl when he is the one acting like a child. That WOMAN is clearly over 18.

No wonder this location has a 1 star total overall rating on Yelp.