Monroe, Indiana

Update by user Feb 24, 2013

Just realized all the errors from my original complaint. lll try again since some of u are offended by my lack of spell check and abbreviations....

I am a waitress of 20+ years. I'm a 35 yr old mother of 4. Began working in restaurants at 12 due to my parents passing away and no other family members to care for me. I'm not inclined to complain..

ever! I know it's a tough crowd industry. I get that. However every time I go to McDonald's drive thru I'm missing something I've paid for.

Their policy is if u can't come back that day to get the missing items, then it's the loss of the customers. Just trying to understand how their mistakes become my loss? Please enlighten me. I'm not just being rude.

This is the 1st time I've complained. This happens too often.

Update by user Feb 24, 2013

This is the 1st time I've complained. This happens too often.

Original review posted by user Feb 22, 2013

I'm a waitress of 20plus yrs I can understand dealing with people is challenging. Being a 35yr old mother of 4 and a wife.

I'm occasionally making mistakes even e'er n on my kids Food. However, I am a paying customer and I'd like the simple way to resolve this ongoing issue. In the last 20yrs of my career I've been so sympathetic to food service workers. Being I've had to *** my tounge quite alot which is hard 2do.

Especially when u know ur right. However this has been so ongoing it almost seems like the cashier is in on the scheme. I'm out of work and struggling like every other American and I've had it with the wealthy owners of franchises and other Ignorat wealthy feeding and profiting from "us poor people" sounds like a sad story but it's true. I've been taken by a franchise store owner.

I hope whoever this concerns gets a little laugh. But y'all taking a broke *** unemployed mama of 4 taking me to the cleaners. Oh ps ur come back the same day if u were at fault is unreasonable for those of us who pay other people for rides. Then I'm paying 4gas 2x not to mention ur wasting my time.

And my kids dinner.....Oh my stuff just became theirs. They're mad and I'm hungry mad and taken advantage of. Very glad to finally say somethingabout this. Trying to help myself also ur stores.

I can't imagine this happening to someone with a bad attitude. Wow. I'm in love. With the food.

I must say that the 1time out of 10 that I receive what I paid for. The *** is hot. Nice job. Also what are the times and days that the parfait is available?

Never when I order them.

Especially if it's 2 or more. Just a long time customers who deserve respect

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Cashier.

• Poverty

Comments

I knew it!! cougar hunter.

You are no more special than anyone else. Get over your past, we all have had trauma in our lives.

If McDonalds never gets your order right, then stop going there. The world owes you nothing.

What Plum said is harsh, but probably true. Im sorry for people like you.

Another victim mentality baby here. There are lots of other places to eat.

As long as McDonalds keeps packing them in, they dont have to change. Grow the *** babies.

@Anonymous

There you go again little boy, they owe you something. By the way, thanks for the advice but I am worn out from that session with your mother.

@Anonymous

Typical response from an infant. Crying and violent outbursts is all they know.

Pocket pool is not considered martial arts. You and badgirl ought to go fifty fifty on a case of Enfamil.

@Anonymous

Honestly i am not joking. You two are a couple of pampers wearing, bottle fed, pacifier sucking toddlers. Might your name be Stewie?

@Anonymous

They are not insults Bam Bam and Pebbles. You two are symbolic of an American society where we must complain about everything,and expect everything owed to us.

It is McDonalds for Gods sake, they dont have to get it right because millions and millions of babys like you return there. Stop giving them your bucks, and see how quickly they will change.

@Anonymous

That really makes alot of sense. Not going there wont change much?

Big companies that pay low wages only get by doing that because they have enough customers to buy cheap merchandise or food.If we as a society stopped supporting these mega chains, they would have no choice but to pay livable wages.

But instead the masses go to the cheapest stores, and cry like babies when everything isnt perfect from the minimum wage employees. If you stopped playing with your balls so much, you might understand.

I finally agree with you. You just don't seem to understand that keeping our business away from them would force them to go union,or at least pay a livable wage.Sorry I chastized you all, I stopped taking my meds.Can't afford them, no prescription insurance.

Stop it Subway guy!

@Anonymous

We are through Subway guy. I want a divorce.

You are messing around with bad chick. You ratchet ***!!!!

If you are so hard up you should be cooking at home instead of getting take out. Also when you do order take out, you should check the order before leaving the site.

If you have been a waitress for 20+ years and you are 35 years old, that means you would have started before you were 15 and I highly doubt that. Also if you are a wife, is your husband working? You make it sound like you are destitute, and if you have a working husband you shouldn't be that hard up.

You would also have more credibility if you would spell out words instead of using texting shortcuts.

@anonymous

I can see where ur coming from. But I don't see how ur insults have any credibility.

But I'll humor u 1st of all, I didn't start working at 15, I was 12 when I got my 1st job. May seem unbelievable to some, but my circumstances are not ur usual normal life. I had to drop out of school at 12 and work under the table to keep out of Foster category. My parents died .

My mother when I was 8, dad at 12. And as far as cooking ....I pride myself at many skills.

But I can't cook.. I recognized and accept it.

@anonymous

Also, yes my husband works. But take into consideation I we have 4 children from 5 to 14yrs of age.

Maybe hard up is the wrong word. We're just ur average American family trying to make a good life for our kids.

You are a real sad excuse for a human being.

@plum

Sorry u feel that way. I'm just sick of being ripped off

McDonalds Reviews