I cant even give a rating. My husband went to get breakfast on October 1 2022.

He sat in drive thru for 15 minutes and the line never moved. He parked and went inside and at the moment that he went inside the cashier stated they were no longer serving breakfast. He approached the cashier and asked her why they werent going to serve him breakfast when he had been in like for 15 minutes. She was rude and gave a real nasty attitude and told her that they weee not serving breakfast.

There were customers inside waiting to order breakfast and other customers asking for their food. She Wes still rude and condescending. The manager came to the counter and was equally as rude. He stated that the kitchen was no longer going to cook breakfast.

My husband then went to leave. As he was leaving the manager was outside speaking to someone in a car. This is why we will NOT be visiting this establishment any longer. I understand that employees are hard to get but the ones you get should not be rude and hateful to your customers.

The customers are what made McDonalds the establishment that they are. This is so uncalled for and I hope this one gets shut down.

User's recommendation: DO NOT CISIT THE MCDONALDS AT 793 SR 96, BONAIRE, GEORGIA. UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE TREATED RUDELY.

Location: Bonaire, Georgia