22100 Pontiac Trail, South Lyon, MI 48178, USA
2.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

09-19-2018 @ 10:45am. I approached the counter to place an order.

The cashier said in a snarky tone that she would be with us in a moment. After a couple of mins another employee told her we were standing there and she said she knew we were. I gave her my order and i had to repeat myself multiple times. I was waiting for our food and a shift lead or manager handed us our tray and i had to remind her that i needed the socks still.

She huffed and handed them to me. As i went to walk away i noticed i hadnt recieved my full order when i brought it to the shift lead or managers attention she very rudely asked for my receipt. I pulled it out and handed it to her. She flung the reciept back at me and proceeded to say that what i was "missing" was not on my receipt.

I went to tell her what i ordered and she cut me off and told me she couldnt do anything about it because it wasnt on the receipt. I was upset for the rude way she was talking to me and i told her never mind and said that its becoming pointless to come to this mceonalds she than rudely said to me "Than dont come here".

This was all over a medium fry that the cashier didnt not ring up after i repeated my order three times. The south lyon mcdonalds on pontiac trail between 8mile and 9 mile has a very rude and disrespectful day shift!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments