Mcdonalds - False Advertisement
I take my daughter once a week to McDonalds.McDonald's had the Happy Meal advertised for $1.
I ordered my food. The cashier processed order more than $1. She said she knew about the error. I stated I wanted the Happy Meal for price advertised.
The assistant manager arrived to the window explaining it was an error. I stated it wasn't my error. He refused to sale me the Happy Meal for $1. I asked for his name.
I drove to the McDonalds near my neighborhood instead.
The manager on duty name was Rubin James.Customer shouldn't pay for errors.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I did not like the customer service
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Mcdonalds Happy Meal
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I usually don't complain but this is excessive, I tried the Grand mac expecting a larger burger but what I got was a regular big mac patty on a larger..."
- "I went with the drive thru for breakfast at around 9:30am. Wanted a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Bagel with the Breakfast Sauce on the side. Then I had to have..."
- "This were my fries n burger...nasty ...sloppy ....n dont they believe in filling fries..."
- "I placed a $3700 order that was received damaged. Never even removed it from the truck since the trucker wouldn't allow it until his bill was signed. I emailed AND..."
- "Cheeecake factory is my favorite restaurant,one of the dishes i order is the cobb salad, today i brought my grandson in he was hot and uncomfortable so after dining in..."
- "First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation is a deceptive operation, after paying my monthly payment I needed repair on my furnace, they sent their company out that tried to fault..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"