Quality of Food

My name is Bernice Cohens, on August 11, 2016, my ex husband went to McDonald to get my son and myself a late lunch/dinner at 5:00 from McDonald on 610 N.E.125th Street, North Miami Florida store number14164.

My ex-husband order me a South West Salad and southwest dressing and he ordered my son a Big Mac with fries and a drink. When he brought the food back from McDonald my son and I get our order and we go to our rooms to eat. I sat to my computer table eating my salad and in no less than an half hour, I began to feel uneasy in my stomach. I began to stretch and yawn and I felt a chill all over my body and then I decided to go lay down on the bed to relax.

As I was lying down on the bed the pain began to get worst to the point that I couldn't move. I felt something as if I was going to vomit but I couldn't move and then I popped up all of a sudden because the food was coming up out of my system whether I wanted it too or not. I tried to make it to the rest room from my bed and I felt to the floor and dragged myself to the restroom and I put my head over the commode to vomit. My head was over he commode for about 15 minutes vomiting.

After I had vomited, I tried to make it back to the bed and I collapsed on the floor midway the restroom that is in my bedroom and the bed. I lay there for some time before I awake and I tried to make it to the bed. I finally get on the bed and I lay there. As the night began to progress on I began to realized that I was having a problem moving the right my body and I just layed there in pain.

Early August 12, 2016, I awake realizing that I could barely move, so I slowly creeped to the restroom to allow water to drip on my body under the shower and then I dried off as much as possible and I drag whatever clothing was near me and put it on. Then I slowly moved out of the house toward the car and I phoned my ex-husband from inside the house and he came outside and I told him that I need to go to the hospital because I could barely move the right side of my body. He was panicking because I have never been sick and had to go to the hospital or anywhere. So he went by a clinic and they told him to take me to the hospital at North Shore Medical Hospital in North Miami.

He takes me to the Emergency Area and by this time I couldn't move at all....the man that works inside the hospital had to bring a wheel chair out and help me out of the car. While in the hospital, I couldn't move the right side body at all. The nurses had to assist me in everything, I was totally helpless for some time. I had to learn to walk again because at the time I was not even able to stand; I was helpless.

I called McDonald Manager on August 20, 2016, 305-899-2882 while I was in the hospital bed at North Shore Medical Hospital to let them know that I was in the hospital because I ate a Western Salad from their restaurant. I was in the North Shore Medical Hospital from August 12- 23 because of this salad. I thought that maybe McDonald's would get in contact with the hospital; however , they did nothing. As I began to get the bills in October from my stay in the hospital, I contacted them again and this time with one of the bills from the hospital.

They called me last week but I was at work so they left me an incident report contact number which is 2069433. My insurance which is Cigna took care of their part and I thought McDonald would do it's part and now it's into collection and I can't afford to pay for that long lengthy stay. The doctor told me that if I had tried to take care of my medical condition at home that I would have dies. When I left the hospital, I left with a walker and a prescription for oxycodone/acetaminophen 5-3mg tab no refills to take for the severe pains that I was encountering.

To keep from encountering another hospital bill while at home; I took extra strength Tylenol, that which they gave me in the hospital when they could not give me any more morphine for my pain that was a steady occurrenceI need your help to get McDonald to pay this bill, please.

I am not responsible for being admitted to the hospital for 8 day; it was a Western Salad from McDonald that placed me in that hospital and they are not taking responbility for the irresponsibilty....this is a very stressfull situation; please help me.Bernice Cohens

Review about: Mcdonalds Salad.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I want McDonald topay that hospital bill 8 day stay at North Shore Medical Hospital because the duration of the time to now has affected my credit rating. McDonald is not accepting responsbility for it's tained food..

I liked: I was food poison by a south west salad.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

Shaggsloco22

Maybe you're husband was trying to kill you. Not McDonalds.

lmfao what a joke.

San Jose, California, United States #1343600

If you have medical documentation that your illness was directly related to the salad, then you should contact an attorney.