I ordered their nuggets around 9pm ish? about 10:30 I started to feel pretty queezy and my stomach started to hurt.

Cramps made sleeping really difficult and about 3:30am I was woken up again by cramps but they were getting worse and worse... I was on the bathroom floor for about two hours in terrible terrible pain as I could feel the diarrhea developing and as I was throwing up. After throwing up for quite a long time, I ended up stuck with the runniest diarrhea I had ever experienced while going through terrible cramps. I broke a fever and was literally dripping in sweat while I was shivering uncontrollably.

This slowed down around 6am but I have maintained all of the listed symptoms of food poisoning for the rest of the day. I still feel pretty sick but am starting to get better, but it's 25 hours later (since I ate the nuggets) and I never experienced this before when eating their nuggets. I am not a whiner, and I am sorry to mcDs for posting this, but this experience was worse than when I caught the flu and bronchitis for two weeks haha. I would do that again as a trade to not go through my nugget experience again.

I am no longer going to purchase food from McDonalds unless I am getting their hot chocolate or egg mcmuffins :) As far as I know I can't get food poisoning from those. Just be aware folks.

for the Value of my Loss, they were 4 dollar nuggets. No big deal...

However, it cost me a whole day and a whole lot of work that I was supposed to accomplish in the day. For someone who has a job interview or a lot of last minute work to get done or any of those big things, that 4 dollar loss could mean way more than that.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Deal.

Comments

#619372

Food poisoning does not come on that quickly...your food wouldnt have even been digested yet. Get off it. It wasnt food poisoning, or if it was, it wasnt the mcdonalds

I don't think it was food poisoning, I am more apt to think it was the real nasty stomach flu that is going around the country. I had it and for 1 1/2 days, and when I wasn't in the bathroom, I was in bed.

On the first night, about half way through the night I sweat so much that I had to change my sleepwear, what I had started out in was soaking wet. I am an insulin dependent diabetic so even when I have the stomach flu, I have to eat, so for a whole day I lived off lemon jello, if you can call that living, because most of it didn't stay down. The only way you can be positive that you had food poisoning is if it was diagnosed by a doctor. Yes, you could have went to the ER by ambulance.

I had all the symptoms that you listed, only I had extreme diarrhea at the same time I was vomiting, which on the night it hit, was every 15 minutes. I would get done in the bathroom, go in my bedroom and sit on the edge of my bed and have to head back to the bathroom. At 72 years of age with some mobility problems I don't move as fast as I used to. But I survived, and I didn't have anybody to accuse of food poisoning.

Mine hit, about 5:00PM, and it was noon the next day before I made it out to the living room to watch a little TV.

McDonalds Reviews