Covington, Kentucky

I ordered a Bacon Clubhouse burger at the Mcdonalds near my home in Covington KY after work about 12:30am. The service was a little slow considering there were no other customers but at this point no biggie I'm not complaining, YET.

So I get home and take the food out and check to see if they took off the tomato because I HATE tomatoes. AND LOOK IN MY BURGER AND THERES A F****N FLY METICULOUSLY PLACED UNDER THE LETTUCE. AND WHATS WORSE IS IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS FRIED IN THE FRIER!!! THEN IT GETS EVEN WORSE WORSE!!!!

I FIND WHAT SEEMS TO BE A FINGER NAIL UNDER THE PATTY!!! I swear I almost barfed at the thought of almost eating this burger. I was so furiously disgusted that I threw the burger out my 3 story apartment window before taking a picture. Needless to say I didn't eat that night.

I contacted the manager the next morning and I'm pretty sure he fired the poor little punk who was cooking the night before.

I say all that to say CHECK YOUR FOOD BEFORE YOU EAT IT. ALWAYS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Burger.

Reason of review: FLY AND FINGER NAIL IN MY BURGER.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

McDonalds Cons: Meal.

• Hamburgers
  • Fingernail
  • Fly

Comments

My condolences. No burger should ever be treated like that. Shame on the kid who defiled such a glorious meal.