I took my grandchildren to get some breakfast at the McDonalds on Jordon Creek Parkway in West Des Moines Iowa. First off the person behind the counter didn't seem to care whether she was there or not and wasn't paying to much attention to our orders, as I order a sausage/egg biscuit and received bacon/egg instead.

Didn't complain as figured I could eat what I had. What I am complaining about the most is when my grandson went to fill his drink before leaving he hollered for me to come look. Inside his cup was a dead nat. I immediately took it to the counter and finally got someones attention and showed them the contents of the cup.

No apologizes was given or anything just handed me a new cup. I can't believe that they wouldn't at least say "sorry about that let me get the manager," but like I said nothing was said. I hope they check the ice machine out before long as what makes me sick is the thought of my grandson drinking out of that cup while that nat was in there.

Sorry but that is gross, and if it happens to the wrong person could be cause for good old lawsuit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Customer Care.

Comments

Byars, Oklahoma, United States #742462

Kevin don't forget employees who give handjobs and refuse to offer their hands after their special service. For those who get their hopes up unfortunately this service is only offered in England.

London, England, United Kingdom #742455

Mike don't forget employees who go to the washroom and don't wash their hands after handling their *** then go back to work making sandwiches and chips.

MikeBrady
Chantilly, Virginia, United States #742319

A gnat? That was probably the healthiest thing in the drink!

You really don't want to know what is ALL of the food we consume daily but I'm going to tell you anyway. The FDA has what is called "Allowable Levels of Filth" in food products, to include rodent droppings, rodent hair, bug parts and some other undesireables.

This, of course, doesn't include things like poor hand-washing, which spreads fecal bacteria (that's ***), sweat dripping into food, pus from the pimply teenagers oozing into the food, snot from the worker who has no sick leave and must come in to work sneezing, drooling, and dripping. Shall I go on?