Kennewick, Washington
2.8
Quality of Food

I ordered a McDonald's shake recently and asked for a large. Price on menu was the same as last time I ordered it but what they gave me was a medium.

I told the guy that handed it to me that I had ordered a large and he said that was their large. Today I ordered a Frappe from a McD's at a different location and same thing. Same price for a much smaller cup with no warning or notice. If you are going to do that, at least let the buyer know on the menu.

If I'm going to pay Starbucks prices for a coffee, I'm going to get a Starbucks' coffee, not a McDonald's coffee. And if you are going to reduce the size of a product by one third, at least cut the price.

But I think what irks me most is the assumption that customers are *** enough to not notice or not say anything. I'm actually glad they did this because it will help me stick to my diet and quit hitting the drive through.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Milkshake.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Franklin, Louisiana, United States #1293562

Exact thing happened to me today, I gave the drink back and told her to give it to the manager. I will not buy another.

They better get their minds right. I will intentialy not to to MC ripoffs again unless there is no alternative.