Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Some people ask for a French fries at Mac Donalds, and do not really care how much they put in this special designed box.

Other people like myself ask for a "Large Fries", clearly if someone asks for a large fries, this person cares about how much they put in.

It mostly depends on how the person holds this box while filling it, and often I end up having an argument about the contents of this so called "Large fries".

I would like to know "how do you define this, shouldn't there be a bit more control on what Mac Donalds is serving, because I feel these boxes are designed to cheat, which is not justifiable in any business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds French Fries.

Reason of review: Definition of "Large fries".

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Bentonville, Arkansas, United States #1182491

I haven't been to many fast food chains where the fry boxes are "designed" very differently. Maybe the back of the box, which is meant to keep your fries from falling all over the place, misleads some people. But we were taught that as long as you filled it up above the edge in the front of the box, that it was full.