Vinita, Oklahoma
Featured Not resolved

I stopped eating meat products at McDonalds a long time ago, but I still enjoy the fries *rarely* from time to time. Today I ordered two large French fries from McDonalds for me and someone else. The fries were decent at best. I could make better fries myself and that's saying a lot. I intend for this to be my last visit to McDonalds ever.

I purchased 2 large fries for roughly $5.50 and the fries looked nothing like the advertisement. What a rip off!!! I ordered two large fries and both containers were half way filled up which is nothing like the advertisement of their french fries with fries filled to the brim. I'm so OVER CrapDonalds it's not even funny!!!

The two pictures I attached are exactly how I pulled my fries out of the bag when I got home. What a major disappointment. *** McDonalds!

Review about: Mcdonalds French Fries.

2.0
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mcdonalds French Fries
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $3
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

Clarksville, Tennessee, United States #1194192

The container has the grease spots all up the side of it. You should not be allowed to go out if this is how you act.

That's the crew members fault.So blame them or the store, not the company.

Company has high standards. Sometimes they fall out of the container but over 50% empty?? That's crazy, I would have called up the store and they would have to refund or give you new fries.

Don't know how that slipped passed you or the crew because you should have looked in the bag after getting order.

That's consumer responsibility too, it's not like buying clothes where you pick it out and have them scan it. How you manage to get home with half fries missing from both large fries is funny, maybe your bag had a hole lol.

Ps.no they are not fried in beef oil. They have separate fryers for everything, potato fryers only have potato in that oil.

Back in the days they used beef tallow.Whoever said that must be born in the 40s.

Jeff
to Anonymous #1220191

Who hired that crew member?

Who trained that crew member?

Who sets the standards for that crew member?

Who supervises that crew member?

Irrelevant in this case anyway as it's just another lowlife hoping a large corporate will provide a refund with freebies.

You do know that the fries are fried in a beef oil right...? From america they are. In the UK its vegetable oil

yup.... tubby ate the fries.

KevinRichards
Orange, California, United States #1035029

Yeah right, next time don't eat the fries before posting the picture. Tell us the truth, how many fries did you eat before taking the picture?