Mcdonalds - French Fry Rip Off
I stopped eating meat products at McDonalds a long time ago, but I still enjoy the fries *rarely* from time to time. Today I ordered two large French fries from McDonalds for me and someone else. The fries were decent at best. I could make better fries myself and that's saying a lot. I intend for this to be my last visit to McDonalds ever.
I purchased 2 large fries for roughly $5.50 and the fries looked nothing like the advertisement. What a rip off!!! I ordered two large fries and both containers were half way filled up which is nothing like the advertisement of their french fries with fries filled to the brim. I'm so OVER CrapDonalds it's not even funny!!!
The two pictures I attached are exactly how I pulled my fries out of the bag when I got home. What a major disappointment. *** McDonalds!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mcdonalds French Fries
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just ordered a sandwich from McDonalds in specifically asked not to put tomatoes on it because I am allergic to tomatoes! now when I asked for no tomatoes why..."
- "We stopped at the McDonalds on Valrico and State Rd. 60 in Seffner, FL. We didn't ask for much. However, our Double 1/4 lb. burger was clearly uncooked IT WAS..."
- "Look in Nogales International.com for top story. writer is Jack H. Scholnick. which happens to be me. it is an article that describes McDonalds lack of responsibilities for all who..."
- "So purchased a lovely 2600$ bridal ring set from the lovely aafes and they faded after a week of wear. AAFES tried to make it right buy sending them back..."
- "The WORST florist. Left pic is what I ordered, right pic is what got delivered!! I called my complaint, I even emailed them the pics; they said "upon close inspection,..."
- "I was waiting for a package from UPS that was taking way too long to arrive. Online tracking finally showed that the package was at UPS facility awaiting pick-up...."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."