Mcdonalds - French Fry Rip Off
I stopped eating meat products at McDonalds a long time ago, but I still enjoy the fries *rarely* from time to time. Today I ordered two large French fries from McDonalds for me and someone else. The fries were decent at best. I could make better fries myself and that's saying a lot. I intend for this to be my last visit to McDonalds ever.
I purchased 2 large fries for roughly $5.50 and the fries looked nothing like the advertisement. What a rip off!!! I ordered two large fries and both containers were half way filled up which is nothing like the advertisement of their french fries with fries filled to the brim. I'm so OVER CrapDonalds it's not even funny!!!
The two pictures I attached are exactly how I pulled my fries out of the bag when I got home. What a major disappointment. *** McDonalds!
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mcdonalds French Fries
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Went to mcdonalds in Phoenix AZ 85040 and I was eating my food on my lunch break and I went to take the next *** and noticed this in my..."
- "McDonald's on Shelby drive and Getwell is by far the worst Mcdonald's that I have ever been to! The lobby is suppose to open at 5AM and it is NEVER..."
- "I went to the McDonalds on Boulder Highway near Flamingo in Las Vegas this morning. I ordered a Sausage McMuffin with Egg and a large coffee, then changed the..."
- "in 1979 a girl Sue Pinoniemi told me she is pregnant and I am the father against everyone's advise I took her to the DHS signed the papers and set..."
- "TerraCom offers an upgraded phone for one low price. Their website states that the price includes processing fee, taxes, and shipping. I purchased the Samsung Galaxy Rush for (what I..."
- "Some of the 'National Consumer Center' pop-ups may try to convince you that you have won a prize or lottery. This is a trick to convince computer users to fill..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."