Mcdonalds - Fresh food?!?!? Don't think so... Store is located at 909 E MAIN ST Alhambra CA.
This store is located at 909 E MAIN ST Alhambra CA.It only has 60% order accuracy at best!
And now a new low. I order a big mac with no pickles and reg bun. They give me regular big mac! Not the first time USUALLY the grill slip is right but big mac is WRONG.
It still has pickles and seeded bun. This time I go back and manager says sorry we gave you wrong big mac. WOW like I didn't know that!?!?! Doesn't want to talk about, he knows I am mad.
It is now 8:05 p.m. and he says let me make you a fresh one. The one he gives me has the grill slip time stamped at 19:40. He gave me the original big mac I ordered earlier in the evening, but they did microwave it so the lettuce was nice, hot, and wilted.
YUM!!! oh, and he gave me free fries! I don't order fries, don't like them! Guess free fries is the cure all for laziness.
It is insulting!!! My time is worth more than free fries!?!?! Why do people use the drive through... So they can go home and come back, walk in and get the food they ordered 25 mins.
earlier??? Fresh food? DON'T THINK SO!!! I have the grill slip to prove it!
This isn't the first time as I have stated above. Just angers me the manager wouldn't address it with me and I hope if the owners hear they may take some corrective action, talking to multiple managers hasn't helped to fix the issue. Guess I need to un bag my order and open each item to make sure it is correct before leaving the drive through and let the people wait behind me!!!! I can't imagine I am the only person this is happening to at this McDonalds.
We won't get into the language issues with the people taking the orders. It would help if they could speak and understand simple English! After all we are in America and when you can't get your order taken because the person can't understand you is sad... Why would you have people taking customers orders who can't understand English and they have to ask another co-worker what you are saying.
I do not have any speech impediments... Poor business tactics! I also sent complaint to McDonalds and haven't heard back... Not surprised!!!
Typical they want to know if you have had a bad experience but then do nothing about it.The web site is full of comedy like "we will get back to you about your issues" and We want to make your experience great" HAHAHAHA all b.s.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Big Mac
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I stopped eating meat products at McDonalds a long time ago, but I still enjoy the fries *rarely* from time to time. Today I ordered two large French fries from..."
- "8 months my family and I did not go to McDonald due to poor customer service, not getting to correct order etc. Tonight I decide to give it another chance...."
- "Went to mcdonalds in Phoenix AZ 85040 and I was eating my food on my lunch break and I went to take the next *** and noticed this in my..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."