Quality of Food

they are blowing me off.

we went to a mcdonalds in LA.

i ordered my grandson a kids meal and chocolate shake in the drive thru. driving home when he was almost done.

he said papa i am full. he handed me the shack that had a sip left. when i tasted it i was shocked.

it was a frozen coffee drink. corporate refuses to call me or talk to me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Drive-through.

Comments

h.kitchener

It's always wise to never use the drive-thru but to go in and order and then check everything for accuracy before you leave. That being said, and fully ignoring snide, ill-informed comments from other responses to your complaint I would humbly suggest you do not worry about the kid getting a coffee drink.

I grew up on real coffee and, at my advanced age still drink a few cups of black, strong coffee each day. Coffee will not harm the child. You are over-reacting to a mistake.

Big deal. Get on with life.

You mean to tell me that you are feeding that crap to your Grandchildren? Stay away from that place.

It's a bad deal the whole way around. You may think that you are getting a good deal, but your not. Bad quality food is Expensive! Its unhealthy, it tastes yucky and by continuing to patronize McDonalds you are casting your "money vote" for them to go out of business.

The atmosphere of your typical McDonalds is comparable to the atmosphere of a soup kitchen filled with unwashed homeless who parents never taught them any manners. By eating at McDonalds you are casting your "money vote" in favor of that distasteful corporation paying it's employees slave wages while McDonalds itself as a company makes obscene profits, literally as well as figuratively!