Knoxville, Tennessee

I went to my local McDonald's, off of Merchant's Dr, around 1 am looking to get some nuggets and head home. After waiting 25 minutes to get up to the window to pay for my order, I was told it would be two minutes before my nuggets would be ready and to pull up.

I paid in cash and was given no receipt. After 20 minutes of sitting, and then beating on the glass door of the restaurant, I decided to go back around through the drive thru. The employee was then extremely rude to me and said that she had already looked for me and I had been gone.

This is complete ***, as I was sitting next to the only door, and window on the drive thru side of the building. After calling her out on this she became even more rude until I ended up leaving without food or a refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I want a refund, as well as the employee to lose their job..

McDonalds Cons: Employee rudeness, How the manager solve the issues, Customer service.

Comments

McDonald's just gave them a big raise back in 2009 up to $7.25 . You would think they would have folks working there with degrees in food service.

That's why i go eat before 8:00 PM and at 5 Guys. Cause they got illegals that get your order right for only $12 for a burger fries and drink!