7138 S Mountainbrook Dr, Gold Canyon, AZ 85219, USA
2.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I have just had it with this McDonalds.This visit was especially bad.

They barely put any sauce on their big mac's, so I ask for a little extra. I guess it depends on the lunar cycle if they charge you for the extra sauce. This visit I was told there was no additional charge. Then, when I get to the window to pay, it had increased an extra 50 cents, .25/burger.

Well, what a deal huh, because the last time it was 50 cents per burger! Ok, we waited for about 5 minutes and was then told to move ahead and park, it will be done in 3 minutes, 5 minutes later someone walked out, without our food and asked us what we ordered! 5 minutes after that this kid comes out and just hands it to us with not a word. I was expecting that SOMETHING in the bundle box would be hot, usually the hold up.

Nope, I had to reheat everything, it was all cold! The mcnuggets tasted like a filet o fish so obviously, they do not change their deep fryer often enough! I realize these are independent owners, but this is about the 10th time in the last year it has sucked there.

I am not confident anything will happen, so it is better no to go there.A Pissed Customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service at this resturant sucks and need better management. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of mcdonalds mcnuggets chicken nuggets and associated monetary loss in the amount of $14. Mcdonalds needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mcdonalds mcnuggets chicken nuggets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mcdonalds.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

Apache Junction, Arizona, United States #1243351

Because the next closest one is about 10+ miles, plus I have a 13-year-old daughter. Also, it is constantly getting new owners and management, so we are always hopeful it will get turned around. I could care less about free handouts, but funny you should think of it so quickly.

offconsumerpissed
to Anonymous Muncie, Indiana, United States #1246144

There's nowhere else to eat?No grocery stores?

Nothing?

Also, I doubt one single store has had multiple new owners within a year's timeframe.

I believe you mean you "could not care less."

Finally, of course anyone that has ever been in public has seen the people that always want free stuff, complain about everything, etc.

I may not be the smartest person in the world, but I don't repeatedly go to stores where it "sucks." Nor would anyone with a brain.Unless they were begging for a handout.

to off***sumer***ed Los Angeles, California, United States #1246156

Oh shut it!I am a long time poster here, your username is new, so if you are indeed new, let me tell you, all the "troll" spaces are already filled!

You can just take your childish self and go troll someone else and leave this letter writer alone.They have every right to voice their complaint without being interrogated by an obnoxious twit like you!

tommy92817
to Anonymous Apache Junction, Arizona, United States #1246163

Thanks, anonymous, this is exactly why this country is in such turmoil, people like offconsumerpissed just have the need to comment when they know nothing about where I live, what I do or why I posted my experience.This is exactly why I do NOT use Facebook etc.

I have contacted pissedconsumer to have all my postings (aka MY experiences) and my account closed!

People just hate and hate and hate, easy to do at a keyboard.

to Anonymous Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1246346

I wouldn't even respond to this "offconsumerpissed" id*ot!You don't owe them any explanation.

I would contact Corporate and file a complaint.I can tell you from experience, they will send your complaint directly to the franchise owner.

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1242714

"...but this is about the 10th time in the last year it has sucked there."

I'm sorry, but if things are really as "bad" as your are griping about, why would you go there TEN TIMES?!? This reeks of a request for handouts.