3446 S Church St, Burlington, NC 27215, USA

STORE NUMBER 18146 MANAGER HAD NO CONTROL WHAT SO EVER OVER THIS STORE. Store was not that busy at the time I was there.

I was there at11:29am after my order was taken I was told to have a seat someone would bring my food. after about 5 other customers had ordered there food the cashier looked over at me and you have not got your food yet I replied no. Meanwhile everyone behind the counter was laughing and having a time including Manager. Finally my food got to the table got up to get napkins and ketchup for my fries both contains were empty.

when back sit down unwrapped burger took 1 bite blood dripped all over the tray.. took back to the counter and asked for the manager she came over to the end of counter asked how she help...AFTER SEEING that the food was raw she asked if I wanted another meal I said yes but after sitting the another 10 to 12 minutes I got pissed other than causing a problem I just walked out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Quarter Pounder Burger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments