I usually don't complain but this is excessive, I tried the Grand mac expecting a larger burger but what I got was a regular big mac patty on a larger bun, and I feel $ 8.29 is to much for what I got , no value ..doubt I will be back until prices are reasonable and the quality is up to standard.I am not sure if the preparer put the wrong patty on the larger bun but it was three more dollars for more bun , it actually would still look small on the mac jr.the store location is on alum creek and groveport rd.
where i have always gone and usually got good service. why do we have to write atleast 100 words to get a complaint submitted ?
is it because most people would not spen the time?Thank you for listening
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "8 months my family and I did not go to McDonald due to poor customer service, not getting to correct order etc. Tonight I decide to give it another chance...."
- "I'll admit to falling for the good-enough-for-a-food-truck ad to save others the trouble. Out of the box with rotting lettuce, mayonnaise that had gone clear it had been in..."
- "I just ordered a sandwich from McDonalds in specifically asked not to put tomatoes on it because I am allergic to tomatoes! now when I asked for no tomatoes why..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "They over charged my debit card AGAIN....third time in a year....glad i saved receipt this time....I'm going to raise ***....they charged $22.73 to my card when receipt clearly says $17.73....I..."
- "This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau and has an A+ rating. (For more on what that actually means see 20/20 expose on BBB's pay to play..."
- "Horrible horrible...-2 stars...bought 20 kw stand alone generator and 5 yr bumper to bumper warranty...paperwork submitted even have paperwork back from generac saying warranty good till 6/12/19...wont stand behind says..."