Mcdonalds - Grand mac

119 of 1275 Mcdonalds reviews

I usually don't complain but this is excessive, I tried the Grand mac expecting a larger burger but what I got was a regular big mac patty on a larger bun, and I feel $ 8.29 is to much for what I got , no value ..doubt I will be back until prices are reasonable and the quality is up to standard.I am not sure if the preparer put the wrong patty on the larger bun but it was three more dollars for more bun , it actually would still look small on the mac jr.the store location is on alum creek and groveport rd.

where i have always gone and usually got good service. why do we have to write atleast 100 words to get a complaint submitted ?

is it because most people would not spen the time?Thank you for listening

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Grand Mac
Review category
Fast Food
review #832558

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mcdonalds? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
119 of 1275 Mcdonalds reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 24 #1163960

Not impressed with the Grand Mac! Same sandwich just with a larger bun and more special sauce!! My dog wasn't even impressed with my trash scraps!! IMG_5343.JPG

May 22 #1162795

I purchased the grand Mac and found bun very dry along with the hamburger patties themselves. The only moisture to the sandwich was an excessive amount of special sauce. I was extremely disappointed in the quality and flavor. Will not buy another one.

May 14 #1158972

8.29? jesus. I hope that came with a coke and fries.

Apr 27 #1150750

I suspect the problem is a local employee who didn't care.

Apr 20 #1147397

Just tried the Grand Mac at Central Ave. in Delaware and was impressed. Patties are larger in addition to the bun. Manager called it a "Big Mac Deluxe".

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mcdonalds. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mcdonalds.
Filing a new complaint about
×