I usually don't complain but this is excessive, I tried the Grand mac expecting a larger burger but what I got was a regular big mac patty on a larger bun, and I feel $ 8.29 is to much for what I got , no value ..doubt I will be back until prices are reasonable and the quality is up to standard.I am not sure if the preparer put the wrong patty on the larger bun but it was three more dollars for more bun , it actually would still look small on the mac jr.the store location is on alum creek and groveport rd.
where i have always gone and usually got good service. why do we have to write atleast 100 words to get a complaint submitted ?
is it because most people would not spen the time?Thank you for listening
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I stopped eating meat products at McDonalds a long time ago, but I still enjoy the fries *rarely* from time to time. Today I ordered two large French fries from..."
- "I used to go to McDonald's for lunch and most of the time I'd get something off the dollar menu but since minimum wage went up I guess that means..."
- "What my son found eating his 6 piece chicken nuggets. Looks like a fried hair. ..."
- "Horrible quality furniture. Within the first 2 months, we had to use the warranty to have the arm rests repaired on the Cameron series couch and snuggler. They use cardboard..."
- "Bad Service: I just received a folded up badly tapped termination notice on my door by the local manager because i called uncle bobs corporate (on march 24)asking about their..."
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."