Talked to a manager at the counter who told me that another manager said they looked at film and said she did not see anything. I never told her the day or what time the counter person was super rude to me and would not tell me when the.

Manager would be back This.

Was mcdonalds on east market and mogadore road. I called corporate and they would never answer my phone calls

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments

McDonalds should offer to buy your grandson a new bicycle to replace the one that was stolen in front of your store. Andthey should buy a lock for it too and tell him too be sure to lock it up every time he leaves in unattended.

I think that they make enough money to do that.

They could tip off a television news crew that they bought your son a brand new bicycle and then call you up to bring your grandson to the store to receive his new bike, while the television news crew films it all, creating free advertising for McDonalds, and they would more than make up for the cost of the bicycle in increased sales. They should also throw in a free meal for both you and your grandson.Everyone would be happy, and McDonalds would be featured on the news being shown as being really nice people for getting your grandson a new bicycle.

McDonalds Reviews