Buckeye, Arizona
1.5

My Wife and I ordered a couple of Sausage Egg and Cheese McMuffins. When we arrived home, my Wife had eaten most of hers and when I began eating mine, I noticed that the egg yolk was a dark green color.

I called the store and spoke to a "Manager" who asked one of his employees why the yolk was green. I overheard them speaking and the employees stating "I doubt that" (completely inappropriate and uncalled for). I took several pictures to show that it was in fact an off green color. My Wife ate one of the sandwiches before I noticed and complained of being ill.

Does McDonalds have quality control? This is a restaurant I would love to see shut down.

Reason of review: Quality and illness.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Oh, my god! You just brought back the memories from my gross Sausage & Egg McMuffins that I ate at McDonalds on April 3, 2019. I still feel like throwing up every time I think about them.

My guy brought me Mc Donalds breakfast home and the egg on the McGriddle was green and looked molded. Called the McDonald's on Tucker in St.

Louis and talked to the manager she offered another meal. No thanks I will Never eat at McDonald's Again.

to Anonymous #1681185

You should have whipped out the Dr.Sueus book "Green Eggs & Ham" and read it along with your "breakfast off the ward." If you had eaten it at McDonalds, you would have had "breakfast on the ward"