New York, New York

i WAS SERVED ROTTEN FOOD AT YOUR 24 nEVINS STORE IN bROOKLYN # 4025 i RETURNED THE STALE FOOD AND WAS GIVEN NO ANSWER wHY i WAS GIVEN A bIG MAC tHAT THE bUN wAS HARD AND THE SANDWICH WAS STALE TO MY AMAZEMENT THE BLACK MAN WHO WAS BEHIND THE COUNTER IN THE kITCHEN AREA TOLD THE CASHIER i RETURNED TO THE STORE WHAT DID HE THINK i WAS GOING TO DO EAT A SANDWICH HE PIKED OUT OF THE TRAS FOR ME TO EAT i HATE YOU mCDONALDS FOR HIRING AND aLLOWING SUCH SICK PEOPLE TO WORK FOR THIS STORE . i AM DOCUMENTED THIS LETTER IF i BECOME ILL FOR WHAT YOU SERVED ME ON fRIDAY AUGUST 31, 2012 i WILL SEW YOU AND EVERYONE CONNECTED WITH THAT STORE.

i ARRIVED IN THAT SOTRE AT 630 i STILL HAVE MY RECIEPT. i SWEar I hate you Mcdonalds and your sick demented employees.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Sandwich.

Comments

i have eaten at this mcdonalds there food is no worse or no better than any other mcdonalds i have eaten at, if they did take your food out of the trash which i 100% doubt they health board would shut them down as quick as possible,you may have pissed the workers off, but when i was there the staff was decent and the food as stated no worse or no better,the outside of the building was good and clean as was the inside. so stop wasting time talking ***..

You misspelled words because you can't see?....I don't look at what I type I know where my keys are on the keyboard...

Why dont you get off this site and learn to spell correctly Nimrod olololololololololol do you know what this spells hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Your an *** I spit out the Food and Brought the big Mac Back. you dont know how to read or cant comprehend English!!!!!!!!

If you knew anything about food preparation you would not rely on warming Lights. The sandwich I received was stone cold and the Bun was Hard, it was obviously taken from the trash and given to me deliberately.

the Mcdonalds I went to has an outside contractor for employees so you dont know anything about how Mcdonalds is run. In large cities Mcdonalds hires outside employees some have previous criminal records to work in some stores, the employers recieves a break for hiring them, I dont have any problem with hiring people who want to get back in the workforce but I do have a problem paying for and receiving food that was given to me from the trash, Thats exactly were it came from oh it also has rats running along the side of the building.

I suggest you come to New York and eat there yourself and see what you get, I guarantee you it wont be a Happy Meal you get!!!!I did not go to Mcdonalds to get food from the trash this is racism pure and simple wether you believe it or not, and why dont you ask a health professional before you comment on the time it takes to get sick from Bacteria from food. Anyone who gives someone food that is from the trash is sick and dosent belong in a restaurant

I agree if you were going to be ill from the food, you would have been ill before now. At fast food places they have the food already prepared and under warming lights. Therefore it didn't come from in back, and any fast food place that I have been in the food is prepared in front where every body can see it.

to the idiots that responded to my experience at Mcdonalds. First of all you dont even live in my state , secondly you did not experience what I did at that store everyword I said is true and the fact remaains you can contract hepetitis for eating spoiled food at any restaurant you fool how dare you insinuate I cook at home , I was on my evening lunch hour while at work when i was almost poisoned by the *** who gave the cashier my sandwich, Dont comment unless you have something worthwhile to say or at least review your Facts before you make statements which make you a fool for everyone one to see here.

I speak English very well I may have missed spelled words only because I dont see well, these comments are written in small areas so its hard for me to see, Get lost McDonald is a Place I use to work at a long time ago I know how long their supposed to keep sandwiches before there discarded. You know nothing about food prep or handling of food so shut up!!!!!!!

I assume you do not have anything to do worth while with your time.The bottom line is COOK at home and You will not have time to come on this site with BS.If you were to become ill.You would have already done so.Get a life and Quite messing with people.WTF

Another me no speak english who cant spell cat correctly thinks they can SUE :eek :eek :eek