Delhi, Delhi

Dear Mr. Steve,

Though i am unaware, whether you are looking into the case or not. I even have no idea why are you not taking care of this sinful act. Rather i am astonished to see the poor customer services of your esteem firm.

I would also like to drag your attention to the movement where one of your company employee Mr. Noida Head (+919871820904) was trying to bribe me with your delicious menu which i have no interest now. Moreover, your Indira Gandhi Domestic airport branch employees misbehaved in such manner as if i am a criminal and have done something very wrong by ordering a HALF EATEN BURGER of your so called burger factory.

I ordered this MAHARAJA burger, to meet the hunger of my three and the half year old daughter. That poor child of mine is scared with the activity happened there with me. You and I have no idea for how long the burger was kept there and who ate it. You can reveal this fact only by getting the video footage.

Kindly reply, as i am waiting for your response,

Review about: Mcdonalds Veg Maharaja Mac.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mcdonalds Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

I ordered a plain double cheeseburger and fries at the drive-thru at the McDonald's on hwy 70 in Lebanon, Tn.There was 3 people in the drive thru (including me)and a couple of people inside(they weren't busy at all) it took 18 minutes to get my food.

I opened the bag as I was turning out of McDonald's and my fries are cold,my burger was stone cold and the cheese was not melted at all in fact it looked like it just came out of the refridgerator!!!Nice service McDonald's !!!?!?!