Belleville, Michigan

My family was returning home after a long (6 hour) road trip. We stopped to get our 3 kids happy meals at McDonalds so that we wouldn't have to cook when we got home. We ordered 3 happy meals - 1 with a hamburger and 2 with chicken nuggets. When we got to the window, the lady handed us 2 juice boxes. My husband said, "We had 3 happy meals with juice boxes." The lady at the window shrugged her shoulders and said, "Well, I only have you down for 2." My husband said, "Can we have 3? I ordered 3." The lady said No - she just had us down for 2. We asked for a manager. Another girl came to the window & we explained to her what had just happened. She said, "What do you want me to do?" At this point, I took off my sunglasses and looked at the woman from the passengers seat and said - ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

The girl said, "Ill make you another one." She returned with 3 happy meal bags and another juice box.

We got home and the kids took their happy meal bags inside to eat while my husband and I unloaded our luggage. Then, my 4 year old said, "Wait⦠there is just barbecue sauce in my nugget box!" My other son said also - "Hey! I didn't get any nuggets!" Then, they both (hungry) started to cry. My 3rd son (who'd order the hamburger) said "THere is sauce all over the inside of my happy meal bag!"

I called the McDonalds and asked to speak with a manager. A young man said he was the manager and I told him what had just happened. He argued with me about it! He said he was certain the girls didn't do it on purpose (last time I checked the BBQ sauce at McDonalds comes in a packet, which has to be opened if you are going to empty its contents into a chicken nugget box). He said he could replace the meals. There was no way I was going to go back to that place after finally making it home after a 6 hour road trip. I don't trust that place - I would't be surprised if they also spit in there.

I am so appalled by the service I just received! And, never in my 33 years have I EVER experienced that type of sabotage at a McDonald's. Who would mess with a kid's food like that?!? We are never going there again!

Comments

You don't know the difference between a girl and someone who is an adult so are you sure you ordered three instead of two, because to call a person old enough to work a girl makes you sound uneducated. I doubt they did it on purpose and for you to call them girls, when you act childish by not checking your order is inappropriate.

I hope your children never make mistakes you find out about, with your temper you would probably seriously hurt them. For someone who is 33 years old you act like a two year old.