Youngstown, Ohio
3.3
Quality of Food

Went to mcdonalds to get the batman toys they are advertising and have a display of. I order 3 happy meals and get nothing but junk toys......Dont advertise if you are not gonna have them.

My grandkids were very upset...This was not the first time this happen i would appreciate if i could be sent some ..... Terre Williams 2194 w manor ave poland ohio 44514 Thank-you Thank You Thank You And the store was just built.

Not very good service either only one register open at a time .... No customer satisfaction their Not gonna stay in business with that kinda reviews and workers

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I agree with you completely

Omg. I am so sorry that it took us so long to respond to your complaint.

We are a fortune 500 company, therefore we are very busy, but we will get on this immediately. It is very important that our customers are satisfied.

Please accept our apologies. Our customer representive will soon be sending you replacement toys for your grandchildren.thank you for your patience.

That is the most ridiculous complaint I have ever read. Its mcdonalds for petes sake.

All their toys are junk. Your complaint is not going to cause them to shut down. Its just funny, really.

Curious, did they ever send you new toys.? Oh and fyi, probably not a good idea to put ypur address for the whole world to see.

to Anonymous Tacoma, Washington, United States #1142631

Yea, some of us would have just left and traveled many miles for toys for our children. These toys are not junk to them.

still nothing

to Anonymous #1085788

What?? They didnt send you any Chinese toys yet? I am shocked

Did they have enough crew to have another register open? Maybe they were busy and forgot to pull the display.

Or maybe they were short handed and decided they would rather get orders out than take the time to pull the display and change the drive thru signs.