3000 Newpark Mall Rd, Newark, CA 94560, USA
3.0
Quality of Food

To whom it may concern, (I’d say everyone who wears the golden M)

Tonight at McDonald’s 3000 NewPark Mall Rd, Newark Ca, 94560, I experienced a situation that left a bad taste in my mouth, not from the food but from the lack of customer service. The manager was very un-accommodating. It was about 8:15pm, we were in the drive thru, 15 mins later we we’re finally ordering, no big deal I get it, there could be a variety of scenarios that could be causing the back up. What irritates me is while ordering, I tried to order 2 gift cards for $25 each for my 2 nephews that love McDonald’s. When I say love, I mean they ONLY eat McDonald’s chicken nuggets and french fries. At first it seemed like everything was ok, then over hearing the conversation between the order taker and the manager “Leo”, they were going back and forth in kind of an argument kind of way about the ability to ring up the gift cards through the drive thru. Can it be done, can it not be done? They wouldn’t accommodate a handicap person? It’s Holiday season, two days before Xmas. If this is a policy issue, I’d consider taking a look at that and maybe revising? Could McDonald’s create a button on the screen for gift card? It may seem like a minor complaint/ or concern but ultimately it comes down to customer service. I now had to drive to another McDonald’s and do the same thing, guess what happened, I bought the gift cards through the drive thru (cash only). 2nd location was accommodating, thank you Irvington McDonalds, Grimmer blvd, Fremont Ca 94538. The customers need consistency, quality and an experience that’s keeps them coming back, not managers that are un-accommodating.

I’m not asking for anything, just felt the need to express my concern.

Nick Guttery

714-335-9288

Sent from my iPhone

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Customer Care.

Comments