Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
2.2

My husband and I visited the O'Fallon McDonalds at 2144 West Terra Lane store number 31386 and placed an dine in order at 9:39 p.m. We had seen from the posting on the front door that this location closed at 10:00 p.m.

The person taking our order informed us that the dine in part of the restaurant closed at 10::00 p.m. We waited for our order and sat down to eat. At approximately 9:45 p.m. the lady who took our order told another employee to "hurry up and lock the front door." He passed our table which was not in the line of sight from our table.

He saw us sitting there and yelled to the order taker "I can't lock it still two customers." " Lock it anyway, she yelled back." He locked the door and within one minute they turned off the lights and we finished our meal in the dark. We left the restaurant at 9:58 p.m. And we took an I phone photo of the restaurant documenting the time. It was filthy as well.

No catsup containers filled, no medium size cup lids, trash spilling out of the counter and floor trash receptacles.

Disgusting. We will never eat there again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Customer Care.

Reason of review: Turned off lights as we were eating 10 minutes before closing time. We left at 9:58 p.m. And closing time was 10:00 p.m..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

McDonalds Cons: Poor service, Rude customer service.

Comments

almightyoz
#1196656

Should of never ate there in the first place. 7/11 is open 24 hours and their frozen burritos are just as *** as Macdoo's fare

#1196677
@almightyoz

You shouldn't worry about what other people are eating.

#1198036