1.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Had the most horrible experience at this McDonalds. This is the closest store to my residence and it happens every time my family and I go here.

Today, we experienced one of the most disrespectful and unprofessional person who claimed his name was Tyrone. Not only did he tell me to “Shush” he also managed to call me a liar. I asked for extra crispy french fries. He told me that I was lying and that it was not crispy.

Since when do you order food and are told that it was the way you want it when you are clearly showing them that it was not prepared the way you asked. We finally left after waiting forever for our food. Then we had to drive back because they did not put the 20 piece chicken MC Nuggets that we ordered. This is one of the most awful MCDonalds to go to.

They are unprofessional, disrespectful and rude! I have had bad restaurant experiences but nothing like this location. It happens every single time. Once or twice I can accept, but when you go 10 times and 10 out of 10 times they will manage to mess up on an order.

I don’t know what is going on here, but I will have to say that it starts with management. You never get service like this at Chick-Fil-A!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Customer Care.

Comments

Just shush up already and stop spreading lies about us.

What part of the Constitution says you have to go there? Why?