Riverside, California
1.7

So I went today to McDonalds through the drive thru and purchased a oreo and m&m mcflurry for myself and my sister and they were less than half way full and what they charge for them is ridiculous, it looked half eaten! I spoke to a manger and she said that's how they're served, and didn't help me in any way.

If you're going to give us half the size then you should sell it for half the price!

I will not be returning to Mcdonalds especially the 10141Magnolia Avenue in Riverside California 92503 location. I rather go somewhere else that i will get better service and my money's worth.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

They fill the cups up, but sometimes the ice cream settles while being stirred with the McFlurry machine. They can't help it.

If you are obese or overweight maybe the worker saw that and wanted you to have a smaller portion. McDonalds food is not that good for you.

THEN DONT BUY IT. I will never understand why people complain about there food having small portions.

They hand you the ice cream and if you thought it looked small you could have NOT ate it and got your money back. That is what you get for going to McDonalds for ICE CREAM.