Mcdonalds - Hygiene

387 of 1275 Mcdonalds reviews

As I was about to go away and eat my food I noticed a huge mess on the floor in the kitchen and it completely put me of my food,staff where walking through the mess and it wasn't cleaned the whole time I was their.I was disgusted by the sight and I through my food in the bin when I got home due to the fact my food had been cooked/ prepared in these standards.

I used to use the restaurant many times but due to the conditions I don't believe I'll be using it for a while.Until the issue is resolved.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Mcdonalds Sanitary Conditions
Review category
Fast Food
review #668178

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mcdonalds? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
387 of 1275 Mcdonalds reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 24, 2015 #1068896

It looks like they are in the middle of sweeping the floor. That is why there is a large pile there.

1 0 Reply

Jul 29, 2015 #1013198

It looks like someone started a "sweep and a mop" because everything is swept into a pile and the red mop bucket us in the photo. The floor is actually all clean up front. Then he or she was sent for stock or washed up and was making your food. You would be mad if they were sweeping instead of making your order. People complain about *** things. Your food is made on clean surfaces - not the floor

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mcdonalds. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mcdonalds.
Filing a new complaint about
×