Hull, Kingston Upon Hull, City Of
1.3
Nutrition Description

As I was about to go away and eat my food I noticed a huge mess on the floor in the kitchen and it completely put me of my food,staff where walking through the mess and it wasn't cleaned the whole time I was their.I was disgusted by the sight and I through my food in the bin when I got home due to the fact my food had been cooked/ prepared in these standards.

I used to use the restaurant many times but due to the conditions I don't believe I'll be using it for a while.Until the issue is resolved.

This person wrote the review because of fair pricing at Mcdonalds and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mcdonalds to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mcdonalds and mcdonalds sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

It looks like they are in the middle of sweeping the floor. That is why there is a large pile there.

It looks like someone started a "sweep and a mop" because everything is swept into a pile and the red mop bucket us in the photo.The floor is actually all clean up front.

Then he or she was sent for stock or washed up and was making your food. You would be mad if they were sweeping instead of making your order.

People complain about *** things.Your food is made on clean surfaces - not the floor