As I was about to go away and eat my food I noticed a huge mess on the floor in the kitchen and it completely put me of my food,staff where walking through the mess and it wasn't cleaned the whole time I was their.I was disgusted by the sight and I through my food in the bin when I got home due to the fact my food had been cooked/ prepared in these standards.
I used to use the restaurant many times but due to the conditions I don't believe I'll be using it for a while.Until the issue is resolved.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Fair pricing
- Product or service
- Mcdonalds Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What my son found eating his 6 piece chicken nuggets. Looks like a fried hair. ..."
- "Treated my daughter to a mc flurry, while she eating the ice cream she screams out and mention there's hair in it! My daughter has braids and is 3 years..."
- "Nak makan pun geli la..ini ayam bila korang jual bg customer makan nie..agak2 la ..nk bagi orang mati ke apa..kebersihan kena la jaga..jgn tahu nk bsnes je..ayam ada bau.isi pulak..."
- "Flowers arrived the day after ordering (Rose and Lilly Hand Tied) I upgraded to medium and to a premium card so the cost including delivery was over £31. When my..."
- "I ordered a bag,leggings,and a Christmas present for my husband which is a jacket. I received the bag 2 weeks later. Then my leggings a week later I've Emailed them..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."