Dearborn, Michigan

I am an employee at mcdonalds on beck road and pontiac trail in novi michigan . On october 13,2012 I called in and spoke with amy ,one of the managers.

I asked her if she needed anyone to work that night because on October 14, 2012 I would be a few hours late. She responded by say she did not need me to come in that night but what time would I be in the following. I told amy that I would be in around 6:30, she said ok and that was the end of our conversation. The following day , October 14th ,amy had told noone that I was going to be late or noted anything and went as far as to pretend that she didnt know why I Wasnt there at work after me and her had just spoken the previous day .

This is not professional at all and I complete because I called in and told her the day before I was going to b late and amy lied to everyone and pretended she did not know why I wasnt there. Something really needs to be done about this, thankyou have a blessed day.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments

smart guy

Don't expect much employee satisfaction from McDonalds.