Dayton, Ohio

I have been to McDonald's in five countries and fifty states but the one mile from me on Derr road is the slowest in the world and would F-up a soup sandwich... 20 minutes in a five car line and more at the window so they could make me fresh fish bites.

what did the before the do for the first 20 min. oh I know let my fries and big Mack get cold. this has been going there for the last 10 when they were built. so I realize I am the biggest dummy *** in the world because I go back.

tomorrow is the last time I am going to waste a lot of a manger time and get a lot off my mind. Its sad because I was eating at McDonalds before the big mack or quart pounder.the only super size is there pocket with *** poor management.the manger said his grill cook walked out roll up your sleeves and and cook or grow some balls and admit it is poor management. or did the cook walk out 10 years ago.

I have been going there for 10 years. truly yous the the dummy ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Sandwich.

Comments

Last July I stopped (2nd consecutive day) for breakfast at 6:15 am. I ordered a breakfast meal with OJ.

I began consuming the OJ while waiting for to-go order. Short story- one employee had put a filthy dispenser part in a clear cup, for cleaning! Another employee served me OJ along with filthy part. A manager or owner asked how he could compensate for this vile incident.

I asked him to make an offer.

He sent me a coupon for a free meal. Emails requesting accountability are answered "your complete satisfaction"....yada yada yada.

If it is as bad as you say, you truly are a dummy. You know a lot of times customers get treated the way they expect to be treated.

By that I mean if the customer acts like a ***, that is probably the way they will be treated. But from your spelling, etc.

I actually think you might literally be a dummy. One example is the Big Macs are spelled Mac, not Mack, unless you were talking about a Mack truck.