Las Vegas, Nevada

Update by user Oct 17, 2014

Who ever it is posting with my name synfulsingun1, your full of *** , I only have one your son and he did not have an older brother eat the burger before him , the burger was given to him in his Happy meal half eaten before he opened it and that is disgusting, and on top of that if he had caught some kind of disease from eating after who ever , I would of had some ones *** for it .................

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2008

Went to Mcdonalds to order a happy meal for my 2 year old son.

Went thruough the drive through and after we were given the happy meal, my wife was unwrapping the burger which we always order it with just catsup only that way we know it will be made fresh and to our surprise she unwrapped the burger and 2 bites were already taken out of it.

Turned around went back and the shift manager replaced the order with a cold happy meal. It was the standard cheese burger so obviously it was pre made.

OMG this Mcdonalds is located at Flamingo and Eastern in LasVegas NV

WTF......

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Burger.

Comments

IT WAS THE HAMBURGLAR THAT DID IT!

Personally, I'm not worried about the employees of McDonald's taking a bites out of my Boogers. I'm much more worried about them doing much worse things to my food.

PLEASE! PLEASE!

PLEASE! I WANT MY BOOGERS WITHOUT THE SAUCE!!!!

Dear Unknown,

I think you missed the whole point to this complaint I bought a burger for my son and it was sold to me already half eaten, Theres a lot of issues here like who ate off the burger before my son or what if my son had bitten off the burger the was already half eaten and caught a disease it really makes me wonder what the world is com ming to when you cant even order a fricken burger for your kid that is only 2 years old and have it be safe for him to eat.................

First Born Triplet
@synfulsingun1

You just admitted your other son ate it, and to to the other poster, the child does not need to beaten, perhaps the mother jumped to conclusions before asking the child if he had ate the burger.

this was a harsh thing to do by ruining this stores rep. and just because you get a basic burger does not mean it was pre made.

burgers are all made to order at mcds now. you can still get cold food by ordering a special sandwich.

Actually we just found out, my older son (age 7) ate the burger before we got it home. At first he said he did not eat it, then he confessed today after crying.

We told him it is okay since he told the truth. When he me writing this letter he got scared that we would be sued for stealing a free burger so tear stricken he came and said he took the bites when no one was watching.

@Synfulsingun1

I think you owe an apology to the fine employees of McDonald's for accusing them of doing such an Uncouth Thing!