Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Update by user Jul 10, 2012

I\'m Mama2Be/MrsLea/QueenLea/PrincessLea/Expecting1/IfItDoesntSaySpringdlae/TheBadServiceWarrior/TheOneAndOnly and my husband works at Wal-Mart\'s Home Office so that gives me the right to treat others like *** so that\'s why I eat at fast food restaurants everyday.

Original review posted by user Jul 09, 2012

I'm MrsLea and I hate McDonalds. Just when I thought things couldn't be any worse at the Springdale McDonalds, I had another bad experience.

I had to wait behind a person who took a long time to order. Then the drive thru girl refused to apologize for the other customer taking too long. When I got to the next window, the boy was very rude. He asked me if I needed any sauce for my McNuggets.

When I told him I get McNuggets every day from this McDonalds, they should know what kind of sauce I like. He doesn't know what customer service is so I gave him a piece of my mind.

I was driving home but then I stopped at Kmart when they had a sign outside advertising a sale on their clothes. When I went there, I found out they had no maternity section. How mean.

I demanded to speak to a manager who informed me that no Kmarts carry maternity clothes. After I gave this boy manager a piece of my mind, I slapped him. He told me to leave and I demanded a gift card. He told me he was going to call the cops so I drove home.

When I got home an hour later, I noticed that my large fries and 20 McNuggets were cold and the ice in my Diet Coke had melted.

After I ate my fries and McNugguts, I called the store to complain about the cold food. The manager who answered the phone told me that it was my fault I waited an hour to eat my food.

They should have given me a refund and a few free meals because I had to eat cold food. The customer is always right!!

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

whether the original poster is fake or not, one thing is for sure. and that's the fact that MsLea is a psycho with an eating disorder.

creamyblacktitties

MrsLea:

Even though BigBruce may have reposted your writing, I think it is very clear who I was ranting at.

Creamyblacktitties,now you can see in the OP that the post clearly was made by BigBruce(a regular poster on here)trying to be cute and make fun of me. Or is reading comprehension a weakness of your's??

You are the one with poor reading comprenhension, How many times do we have to tell you those IP tracing things don't work. Also you have no proof that Big Bruce posted this. For all we know you are impersonating him.

"Wow, I never slapped anybody ever. How many times do I have to tell you people to read the locations of where the posts are coming from. If it doesn't say Springdale, AR then it isn't from me. I have a lot of people on here who keep using my username and pretending to be me.

But you were very close to slapping a worker at Target, and you actually pushed a buggy at a Walmart worker and almost slapped her.

"I'm Jedi Knight Ethan - I live with mommy who tucks me in every night."

He's 12, there's nothing wrong with that.

IHateStupidCustomers

MsLea, the story is pretty believable considering how much fast food you eat. plus you would probably beat the *** out of a McDonald's employee for taking more than 10 minutes for your 10 Big Mac meals and a side of cookies.

If it doesn't say Springdale, AR then it isn't from me.

Whoa seriously okay lets see here so you yelled at a mcdonalds employee for something he couldnt control you yelled at ANOTHER mcdonalds employee for something that was YOUR fault and worst of all you SLAPPED! a kmart employee for the store not carrying maternity clothes! Thats insainity you seriously need to work on trying to control yourself i have handeled myself in waaay worse situations than your pathetic situations i wish the police did catch you because everything you did was completley uncalled for

creamyblacktitties

Not only are picking fights for paltry mishaps, but you are physically harming others for things that they cannot control.

Let's start at the beginning, shall we?

I understand your impatience when someone ahead of you in the drive thru takes a long time, but demanding an apology from a worker who tried to alleviate the problem does not help anyone. It does not give back those precious moments you lost whilst waiting for you turn: it just causes problems.

Secondly, you cannot expect everyone in the McDonalds to know you by name and order. What if the person who was working as the runner was new? They would not have seen you before, thus they would not know your order.

Next, why are you so uptight about the KMart not carrying maternity clothes? Does this affect you in anyway? If you are pregnant, why can you not get clothes at another store? Not to mention, how DARE you slap an employee over something they have absolutely no power to control? That is horribly rude and uncalled for, and I wish those cops had given you a talking to! Finally, what gives you the right to have a gift card? You did not purchase anything. You did not need a refund. You did not do anything but cause commotion. THEY should take money from YOU.

On the last note, do you not know the ways of science? If you take food out of a well-heated area, it will come in contact with the atmosphere around it and adjust its temperature to match the temperature of its surroundings. McDonalds did not serve you cold food, you left it out. It is obvious that it would become cold after AN HOUR. This is not the McDonalds fault. It is yours. And why could you not just reheat it? Why did you have to cause more trouble?

So, to conclude, no: the customer is NOT always right, when that customer happens to be you. Stop making tedious complaints to score free coupons and gift cards that you do not deserve.

Wow MrsWhatEverYouAreCallingYourselfTheseDays. The number of complaints is minimal compared to your nonsencial rants you post on a daily basis. From complaining about having to load your own groceries into your cart to demanding Walmart honor an expired coupon - you here are the pathetic one.

MrsLeа

NOT FUNNY. How do you like it? I'm Big Bruce and all I do is trash people who make fun of Wal-Mart because I can't find a real job.

I'm Jedi Knight Ethan - I live with mommy who tucks me in every night.

I'm I Hate *** Customers - I hate people who complain on this site because I can't find a boyfriend.

IHateStupidCustomers

McDonald's could let MsLea win a contest for free McDonald's every day for a year and she would demand that it'd be 3 times a day for 3 years.

This is hilarious! Lol

Typical *** McDonald's customer.

Yesterday this lady went to the McDonald's I worked at and insulted an employee for not informing her 13 year old daughter, who ordered a 10 piecs mcnuggets that the 20 piece was cheaper.

I mean, seriously? The girl didn't even ask.