I was on the road and i ordered in auburn, al at the location on college street right before the exit to get on i65 south. I ordered a Filet-O-Fish with right tartar sauce a McDouble no ketchup no onions small fry and a large sweet tea with light ice on my way home I live in Meridian Mississippi I ate the McDouble in the fries so when I got home I was going to warm up my filet of fish and I took the burger out and it was a McDouble.

Now I do not live in the state they messed up my order but I paid for a filet of fish and I got a dollar burger. now I would like something to be done about this! It was between the time of 330 and 4.

It's even in a McDouble wrapper with the correct sandwich label but in the wrong wrapper and its the wrong sandwich. I didnt even receive my fish sandwhich.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Filet O Fish Sandwich.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

As one of the Freaky People who uses the restroom of my choice at Target(as well as other places!), I feel like I am A Delicious Double Filet O' Fish Sandwich wrapped up in a Big Mac Wrapper.

I know how you feel. As a member of the BLT community, I feel as if I am wrapped up in the wrong packaging. Correctly labeled on the outside for what I was charged, but something entirely different on the inside.

almightyoz

Mcdouble is the freakin bomb, a hellva step up from a Filet-O-Rectum.