Mcdonalds - I ordered EXTRA CHEESE 3 times now and not ONCE have i got EXTRA CHEESE that i PAID for
I am furious , this is the 3rd time, not the 1st or 2nd but the 3rd, i even asked the guy to please make sure there is extra cheese because i have not been getting it when i pay for it. if im not going to be given what i order and pay for then dont charge me for what you are not going to give me, this is BS, the workers are so LAZY , Honestly how long does it take to put extra cheese on, i am on the *** of never spending my hard earned money at another mcdonalds again, esp when i order there twice a day every day. Its Simple can i get some EXTRA CHEESE , the salad i just got has like 4 slivers of cheese, i am so mad i took a picture i wish i can upload it, have your workers do their jobs or fire them and hire someone who will do that job this is peoples food!!!!!
Oh i can add a pic AND i am uploading it, please people tell me if this looks like extra anything, 30 cents for every person who orders extra who dont get extra fills someones pockets fairly nice id say
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Just found a roach in my sweet tea from McDonalds in Brusly, LA..."
- "8 months my family and I did not go to McDonald due to poor customer service, not getting to correct order etc. Tonight I decide to give it another chance...."
- "I was in McDonalds in Byram Miss. I ask for a Biscuit and egg delight no meat, first I get the sandwich there were meat drive through, I get out..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."