Nashville, Tennessee

Let's start in November, I have been to SIX different McDonalds. I like TEA and it seems nobodyelse does.

I got out of my car just to ask the employees if they liked TEA. I don't like TEA they said. No wander it taste like it does. It taste like DISH WATER.

ONE MANAGER said she like TEA but she only drink from the drive thu container. Get this, I like Big Mac so when I saw they were going to be a dollar I was overjoyed. So at dinner time I went for my first 1 "NOT THE BIG MAC I REMEMBER" New store for #2 "same thing" Here come store #3 Went to get my Big Mac I ask for no pickle go to the pick up window and asked if there were pickle he said no. OK go home get comfortable get my MAC and there is pickle and looks like they scrapped the grill on my lettuce.

I get up go back to Micky D's ask for MANAGER. Tell her everything, didn't care not even a little bit. Rushed me off and had the nerve to throw a apple pie in the bag. THAT DIDN'T COVER MY GAS OR TIME.

What I'm getting at is this people pay good money for fast food. The concept is that the FOOD SHOULD BE HOT AND FRESHLY MADE. I myself have worked in plenty of fast food joints and I always had return customers. We new each other by name because they new they were getting what they paid for.

You seem to have any and everybody in here and with no training what so ever.

I know IT'S JUST ABOUT THE MIGHTY DOLLAR! SHAME ON YOU COOLSPRINGS STORES BOTH , FRANKLIN 96, NOLENSVILLE RD 5000 BLOCK, HARDING PLACE, EDMONDSON PK PROVE IT TO YOURSELF

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #601813

You said you worked in fast food and knew (not new) your customers by name. We have many we know by name, but you went to 6 different stores, so not going to know you by name.

You all say they don't care when there's a problem, but they usually always do. Person at window doesn't make your food. Person on grill makes thousands w/pickle then yours comes so he made a mistake.

They fix your whiny complaint and include a pie or extra fry and you b-itch about it. What do you want?