Athens, Alabama

As I received my food, I asked about the free Coca-Cola glass that was to be with a large meal and was told rudely by the manager that they were out. I said that a sign should be up to inform customers.

She turned away where another employee asked how she dealt with b****y people, to which she replied "If their name doesn't have "Jesus" in it, I don't give a *** what they think"! Not only were there other customers there, she said it loud enough that an employee in the back heard her and came out. Please avoid this McDonalds!

Hwy 72 and Wall Triana in Madison AL. THANKS!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments

Less all stop fighting and love each other. We should all get a room at a Holiday Inn, get nude and touch and rub each other for hours. Licking and rubbing each others taints, licking and sucking on balls, pounding each other in the a-s-s.

Have your husband deal with it. I'm sure you are raising your kids together...

As for the fat slob comment my two children were with me and was eating f McDonlds wante to out this low of a caliber of managers in their stores then i hope they all go out of business my children are a 2 yr old daughter and my 3 yr old son so as for the fat slob comment get a life McDonalds is a child based fast food restaurant if they are trying to loose business they need to keep this type personal in place and it will fix it self

Get a life and stop being the neighborhood snitch.

Go back and get the general managers name. If they won't give it to call the main office.

Then report both idiots.

As for the *** named So Sad, he likely lives in his mothers basement and clearly gets off on being a keyboard tough guy. He more then likely is a punk.

Thanks for being the neighborhood snitch. If this is all you have to complain about then get a life. You're probably some fat slob who didn't need to eat at McDonald's anyway.

McDonalds Reviews