I called the store and spoke with a young girl and asked for the manager. "JOHN" got on the phone and of course refused to give me his last name. STRIKE ONE FOR MANAGEMENT.

I told him I lost my cell phone last night, he said hold on, got back on in literally 3 seconds and said it's not here. I said wait a minute, I asked for his boss and he hung up on me. He didn't even bother to ask me where I was sitting. I called the Westmoreland store and spoke with Chad. At this point I was beyond furious. He finally told me that it was owned by one of the 3 Delligatti's but he wasn't sure which one. I called the customer relations number and of course it was closed. I called the restaurant back and this time "JOHN" answered the phone. I told him I wanted the owner's name and he said you don't have to scream at me. I told him I wasn't screaming that he hung up on me.

IS THIS REALLY HOW YOU RUN YOUR BUSINESSES MR DELLIGATTI?

SHOULD I MAKE A COMMENT IN THE TRIBUNE REVIEW ARTICLE THAT WAS JUST POSTED YESTERDAY OR THE DAY BEFORE TO GET YOUR ATTENTION? SHAME ON YOUR MANAGEMENT STYLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE EATEN AT THIS RESTAURANT NUMEROUS TIMES BUT NEVER, EVER AGAIN. AND AS YOU KNOW I WILL TELL 10 PEOPLE AND THEY WILL TELL 10 PEOPLE AND THEY WILL TELL 10 PEOPLE BUT IF THIS *** ANSWERED LIKE HE DID TODAY YOU PROBABLY DON'T GIVE A ***~!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #685701

The managers at McDonalds are working just as hard, if not harder, than the employees at these restaurants, and simply do not have time to listen to outrageous people on the phone. In order to get any help in most McDonalds, you really have to show up in person. Honestly you should have taken responsibility for you own possessions and just drove back to McDonalds and looked around yourself, and asked the managers if they had found a cell phone, instead of attempting to "ruin" a huge business for not catering to you.