As I was having breakfast this morning I observed a customer with whom left the counter and was leaving the restaraunt when Ms Helen followed her from the store to ask whether she received her order or did she have a problem. Ms Helen proceeded to assist her.

Never before have I ever seen this in the history of McDonalds or any other restaraunt. My hat is off to Ms Helen and to the management staff for this is a direct reflection of leadership.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

This is a complaint website (pissedconsumer.com) ... it is not for free advertising or apple polishing.

We're only interested if the customer got manhandled or the product quality was substandard. We don't care about good Samaritans - they have their own website.

AloofCarp910
to Anonymous #1565372

I apologize for posting good on a post designed for bad! However maybe through my confusing understanding of where to post my kudos I have no regrets that in the mist of ugly I posted beautiful.