2110 Niles Courtland Rd, Warren, OH 44484, USA
5.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I am Mr. Thomas Morris. I am writing about my wife Roxane. She is a Vietnam era veteran and 62. She always talks how she adored McDonalds since she was a little girl. We have been going to this establishment 3 sometimes four times a week to get a sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin. Sometimes dinner meals too. She has a big fan of McDonalds that she collects things like promotion items, pins, her uniform for when she worked when she was younger. We have been going for over 15 years. I want to say the McDonalds in Niles Ohio on rt. 46 is the best run and best employees. They should be commended. I want to thank you for making my wife happy. You all like family to us. Can you send a Christmas card to her? That would really make her happy from the main cheese you might say. Thank you for making her life pleasant. We will always eat there as it is #1! No complaints ever! Thank you and hope to hear from you.

Thomas &Roxane Morris

686 Laurelwood Dr. S.E.

Warren,Ohio 44484

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Mcdonalds Pros: Elizabeth smith manager and day crew are awesome.

Comments