Muskegon, Michigan
1.4

I went into the lake havasu store in Arizona on my way back home. I wad was waiting in line to order when i observed manager type cussing out employees.

When i tried to order with the front end employee she started in on her telling tge employee that she needed to listen to her instead of taking my order and i could wait. When i started to order the manager started in on me, i understand having a bad day but this take the cake. After her cussing me out that really put a very bad taste in my mouth. When i asked the manager for her name position and corporates phone number she started back in on me and told me i had no right to be asking for that information.

The employee seemed like a whipped dog and was very reluctant in giving me the information i asked for.

Anyway found out her name and position which gets me to wonder why McDonalds would promote or hire people like this. To make matters worse it was a higher up who was the operations manager for Arizona McDonald's corporation based out of Phoenix.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments